Are you interested in home care?
Are you passionate about supporting vulnerable adults?
Join the Gold Crown Care team.
Taking care of someone requires selflessness,commitment to care and a passion for care. If you are a carer and you are passionate about your work and selfless in your duties,join our team and embark on a journey with a family of carers who are committed to care. Play a part in helping us administer care to the world,and make a world of care for someone receiving our assistance.
Please complete the application form and attach your CV.
When requested to attend and interview, you will need to provide:
1. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Either valid passport, British birth certificate or Home Office document
2. Two proofs of residence
Utility bills or bank statements in your name and within the last 3 months.
3. National Insurance Card
4. P45/P60 (if applicable)
5. Bank or Building Society Account details
6. Original qualifications and/or training certificates
Valid for the position being applied for
7. Two Professional Referees
-Name, address, work telephone number, email address.
– One referee must be the last employer.
– Referees must have known you for a minimum of 3 months
The Application Process:
• Completion of application form and interview
• Checking of references and residence
• DBS application (if successful)
• Official engagement (if successful)
Why join Gold Crown Care?
At Gold Crown Care we pride ourselves with providing a neutral platform for both our clients and our team of healthcare professionals because we understand that communication is key. We flourish on new ideas and consistency towards our care. A happy service provider makes for a happy client.Join our family and be part of a team that effects change and is ‘Committed to Care’.